Thursday, September 20, 2012

Post 1: The Fourth Amendment

When i was doing research i didn't know what amendment to choose so i chose the fourth amendment because. I know that many people get searched by a lot of police officers that don't have search warrants. But it is your right to ask a police officer why am i being searched i have the right to know and i also have the right to see a search warrant. And if a cop does not have a search warrant you have the right to take that police officer to supreme court and testify for sexual assault or in our case unreasonable search and seizure. So what does the fourth amendment mean to you? Is the fourth amendment important to you? Why?

2 comments:

  1. Heeeey tinani well the fourth amendment means to me is we have the right to not allow the police to seacrch us with our warrant. For example this one time the police had to search our house for whatever my neighbors told them about. ..which sucks . Lol I didn't do anything because I didn't know what for da haha. The fourth amendment makes me feel more safe because the police can't search us without a warrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeeeeey girlie ! Anywaaaaaaays , I agree . I mean it's not right for peopl eo just come & search us without a search warrant . They won't be following the peoples' rights . I'm on you' side buu' ! (x

    ReplyDelete